ONE TABLET TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM DENGUE
- MC-Replate is a formulation of Tablets containing papaya (Carica papaya) leaf extract.
- Each Mc-Replate tablet contains 1100 mg of Carica papaya leaf extract The extract in Mc-Replate is found to be useful in increasing the platelet count.
- This medicinal use of Mc-Replate is proven through clinical studies in patients in India & other parts of the world with low platelet count associated with dengue.
- Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) associated with Dengue.
- One tablet of Mc-Replate (1100mg) should be taken three times a day, for five days.
- For children more than 5 years and less than 18 years: 550mg three times a day for 5 days